Club Redken recently came out with an amazing product called color rebel. It gives you the opportunity to have fun colored hair for the night! It comes in a few colors and is very easy to do at home. Depending on how much color you’re looking for it can take anywhere from 5-15 mins. It comes in an easy to use bottle that resembles a magic marker. You simply twist the bottom to make the product come out and apply it to wherever you’re looking for a pop of color. I like to use it on the tips of the hair or even small pieces like highlights. A great idea is to take a few chunks of hair apply color rebel and incorporate it into a simple braid. The contrast in color will really pop and give you great hair for the club. The product costs about 25 dollars and will last you a few times. Don’t forget to use gloves!! When you’re ready to take the product out you can use any hair oil to break down the solution!!!
The Dinner Hairstyle
This hairstyle is perfect for to go out to dinner. Its elegant classy and perfect to ring in the new year. Its simple to do and looks great on everyone!! If you have really straight hair it would be a good idea to start with quickly curling your hair with bigcurling iron. This will help it to not slip out so easily! This will take about 15 to 20 minutes to recreate this look. All you need for this look is hairspray, bobby pins, hairpins, and two small hair ties.
1. First start by teasing the top half of hair. A great product to use is redken quick tease, you simply lift up the hair where you want to add volume to and spray it at the root for instant height.
2. Then twist it in the back and fasten in with bobby pins. Criss cross the bobby pins over eachother for extra hold
3. Split the remaining hair in two pieces and braid both ends
4. Take one braid and wrap it around your head and secure with bobby pins
5. Wrap the other braid the opposite way and secure the same way.
6. Use hair pins wherever any hair is sticking out or feels loose.
7. Be sure to use hairspray over everthing so it lasts all night
Ok girls here’s a great style for going down to the city to watch the ball drop. It’s perfect for running around in the city, and if you decide to grab a bite or get a drink you’ll still look the part. Everyone loves the sock bun, and the braid makes this look a little more chic. It will take about 15 minute to achieve this look. All you need is a hair tie, some bobby pins and hairspray.
1. tie your hair at the top of your head
2. Spray over with hairspray
3. Leave one small piece out to braid later
4. Take small pieces of hair and lightly twist them
5. Wrap them around the pony tail and secure with bobby pins
6. Go around the pony until you’ve recreated the bun
7. Last step take the piece of hair you left out and braid it
8. Wrap it around the base of your bun and secure with bobby pins
9. Add a cute clip or headband to jazz it up
10. You can even take a fun piece of ribbon and braid it into your hair when you wrap it around the bun
11. Now go bring in 2015 looking amazing!!! Happy New Year!!!
If you’re having a low key new year at home with the family, a fishtail braid is something so simple that can really enhance your look. This year it’s all about the braids, its quick, easy and beautiful. For this look you need a little hairspray and two hair ties. It will take no more than 10 minutes.
1. To start just put your hair up into a ponytail at what ever height you like.
2. Then you split your hair into two sections
3. Take one small piece from the left section and cross it over to the right section of hiar
4. Then take one small sction from the right and cross it over to the left.
5. And you just continue this all the way down until you have no more hair to work with.
6. Secure the bottom with a hair tie!! That’s it, how easy !!
7. When you're done you can loosen up the briaid to give it an edgier look.
8. Adding a pretty headband can also jazz it up a bit!!
9. Don’t forget hairspray to make sure it lasts!!